Saturday, December 12, 2009

December 2009






December 2008- We were praying and looking forward to having LynnMarie in our arms. Lets back up December 2006, we had started the adoption process and dreamed of getting a referral.
December 2007- we were logged in and had just gotten used to the wait.
This December is beyond what I dreamed. A precious baby girl who finds joy in everything from lights to trees to making people giggle, everything we wanted and more.
Last year, LynnMarie was waiting for her mom and dad, although she didn't know that. She was in a safe place with caregivers who loved her. Months later, a lady emailed me to let me know that she had sent her a gift, a small Winnie the Pooh doll. I am thankful that my daughter was remembered.
I pray that LynnMarie finds joy in the holiday year after year. I also hope she finds the peace that comes with knowing that Jesus was born and that He is the reason we celebrate the glorious season. To know that Joseph adopted Him as his own son is also special.
What a season to celebrate. I am thankful that our daughter is home. I will always be thankful to those who cared for her and loved her while she waited for her forever family.

No comments: