Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday Meditations


Praises
1)I am thankful for all of my new friends, both in the blogging world and through the adoption community
2)that new families are home and adjusting
3) that November is adoption awareness month
Prayers
1) the families of the babies in the orphanages. Pray that they will be blessed
2)those caring for the babies in China and all around the world
3)that we will stay encouraged during this wait and will continue to stay positive
4) the CCAA
5) our spouses
6) that we use this time of waiting to prepare ourselves for this life changing event

6 comments:

Roy and Lori said...

We will be praying with you! I
hope you had a nice Thanksgiving
and I wish for you a wonderful
holiday season! TAKE CARE!!!

Shelly and Family said...

OK Amy...I know this maybe way out of line...but I am thankful for finally being back online and having my laptop working again.

Did I miss much with the CCAI April/LID '07 group?

So looking forward to being reconnected again....

Middle-Aged Moi said...

All great prayer requests!!!

Michelle said...

So many praises and things to be thankful for! God is so good!

Michelle

Steffie B. said...

Wonderful!

Margaret M said...

Beuatiful!