Thursday, April 10, 2008

family,princesses,and memories

In 2 weeks we start our family vacation, in 2 1/2 weeks we will be back on the Disney Magic (Disney Cruise). If you know our story, this was the time when God did not whispered pretty loudly that adoption was for us. Its been almost 2 years since I had my long talk with 5 year old Marissa, adopted from China. That girl not only captured my heart but my mind as well.

What will happen on this cruise, I wonder? I have a feeling we will see a lot of little princesses, along with my 7 year old niece Janie.

I start thinking of what our family is like now and what it will be like when LynnMarie comes home. As you can probably tell, I like to remember the past and dream about the future. I see lots of princess outfits in the future.I really can not wait for to put my focus on someone other than Michael and I.

No real news in the adoption world (thats for family and friends not in the adoption world). God is doing some cool things. Sometimes I wonder what she will be like. What things she will like, what will make her happy, ya know?
and those are my thoughts for the day...haha
Im

12 comments:

Deb said...

LynnMarie will have a wonderful godly princess role modle to follow as she walks lifes journey holding princess momma's hand...........
Be Blessed, cause you are a blessing to us....

NorasMommy said...

Can't wait to hear about your Disney cruise! DH's family has been talking about doing that for the family vacay (hopefully sometime AFTER Nora is home and can join us!) What a fun thing! I'm sure that LynnMarie will be a perfect princess =)

Anonymous said...

Have an awesome time on your Cruise. Can't wait to hear all about it. I look for signs all the time and I get them too. Hope you have some great signs while on your trip.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Have a great time on the cruise... if you see Tink on there - tell her Hi for me... Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust... take care

Steffie B. said...

Lovely thoughts.....

Football and Fried Rice said...

A Disney Cruise sounds great (especially this morning as I awoke to a fresh blanket of snow!)

Don't you just love seeing little kids with their families? Especially little girls! Especially little girls from China! - Yes, it gets my mind & heart rolling too :)

OH MY #6 said...

I think that LynnMarie will definitely go on a Disney Cruise!

How fun will that be?!!!!!!!

Lea

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your cruise! I have never been on one, but always wanted to go :-)

Alyson and Ford said...

Without dreams I'd fall into just living for myself. How boring...(selfish) I'm glad you dream. Dreams can serve as doors to our future. DREAM ON!

:)
peace
fm

Carol said...

I'm so glad you are going so you can fill me in on what to do and not do.......ha ha!!!

Details!!! We want Details!!! and lots of pictures!!!!!

Lennah and Delylah's mom said...

Enjoy your cruise. Anything Disney is always a blast.
Cathy

Liene said...

Amy - We'll both be doing something Disney at the same time!!! We're not doing a cruise though, we're hitting WDW instead. We leave next Wednesday for a weeks worth of bliss! Although I so want to go on a Disney cruise. Hopefully next year. I too can't wait for our daughter running around in princess dresses and asking us to play princess with her. It feels like the time will never come!