Monday, December 15, 2008


Its almost Christmas time for some, its a first. A first Christmas with their new little ones. For others, we hope this is our last without our children.
I am thankful for those whose families have together.
This is not a weekly prayer. I want this to be a daily prayer. That the orphans around the world will find homes. That they will find peace and love.
I have been dwelling on the Nativity tonight and what it was like for that beautiful family. Joseph adopted Jesus as his own and loved him. We saw an awesome video at church that demonstrated some awesome love..
My prayer is that the world will find Jesus, experience Him and run like crazy to Him
Psalm 10:17
17 You hear, O LORD, the desire of the afflicted;you encourage them, and you listen to their cry,
18 defending the fatherless and the oppressed, in order that man, who is of the earth, may terrify no more.

2 comments:

Shari said...

Amy,
I peek in on you every so often -what are they saying the wait will be for you now? I so remember the pain of waiting through yet another Christmas with empty arms for my first baby. With the twins we went through a lot of infertility work and it was so hard to remember that God has perfect timing. I can't wait to see your baby in your arms!
Sitting at church watching Emma perform Sunday, she looked so intense. Every time she spotted me I smiled at her and she got the biggest grin. I can't tell you how it made me feel it was amazing! They fill up every nook and cranny of your heart.

RamblingMother said...

great post!