Thursday, June 25, 2009

Photos and Updates

So, last weekend our community group had movie night and after warming up for our friends, LM joined in on the fun and participated in her first rock band with her friends Eli and Kyleigh, she was on the shakers and did a great job..

Last night, we headed out to Dak Kids in Kennesaw/Acworth with some friends too. After getting her Happy Meal, we introduced her to sand..Took a bit but she enjoyed it!! The last pic is just a new one I love!!!!

She is such a fun little girl and is crawling and walking while holding on to your hands or furniture..Loves to say momma and daddy and then momma daddy. She loves to play silly games and has the greatest giggle in the world!!!


Shelby showing her how to crawl like a big girl

This is a lot of fun people!


Ok, so there is this thing called sand and you gave me a bucket, what now?




Im still cute!




My first rock band!! Do you guys know Boom Boom Pow? What about Some kind of Wonderful? OK, what about Twinkle Twinkle?






Too sweet for words






16 comments:

Anonymous said...

that last picture just about melts my heart.

Donna said...

Too too sweet! Enjoyed the playtime :)

Jenny said...

A beautiful baby for a beautiful mommy! Thanks for sharing!

Joan (Nana) said...

Beautiful.......

Anonymous said...

That's my adorable granddaughter!! I'm happy to see the hair barrette is holding for now.- Grandmom Linda

Jeff said...

Oh please don't get her playing Black-Eyed Peas already!

RamblingMother said...

yes she is.

Mommy Spice said...

Cute!!

Kristy said...

Oh my gosh these pictures I so darn cute!!!!

Love, Kristy

i am the diva said...

oh my, that last shot is just about the cutest thing ever! thanks for visiting my blog!

Elizabeth said...

Your daughter is gorgeous!

What a lovely family.

I followed your comment on my blog to yours and have been hiding from the laundry just to keep reading your story.

What a delight.

4 Lettre Words said...

Such a cutie! We so LOVE Dak Kids!!

Shelly and Family said...

You said it just perfect - She IS too sweet for words!

Rhonda said...

PRECIOUS!

Rhonda said...

PRECIOUS!

Carol said...

She is sweet....