Thursday, August 25, 2011

a rare but special visit


What a sweet visit we had with Pam and Clay, all the way from Henan, China! They were so happy to see sweet LynnMarie although Mrs. Pam called her ChunAi a few times. I loved that. They are so proud of this little girl and they should be. They loved her, prayed for her and really gave the care she needed to start a healthy life. Simple thank you's will never be enough. They care for many special needs babies in China. I know many people who have been touched by their lives. God really really blessed our lives with this special visit. It was nice to hear stories about their lives and it was nice to see LynnMarie play with their daughter!!!!







3 comments:

Shelley said...

Thanks Amy for your special insights into motherhood. Lynn Marie is a beautiful girl. I know that is was special for her -- and for you too -- to see her special caregivers again. They are special gifts from God!

Jenna said...

Hi
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Lynn Marie, is a beautiful, cute little girl She is a special precious little girl. i was born with a rare life threatening disease, and i love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

Jenny said...

I love it. soo sweet