Friday, January 05, 2007

First Friday

We got home from the First Friday group and Michael went straight to sleep as he has to be up at 430am. I wish we had had more time to talk about what went on because once again, it was truly amazing.

God is doing some cool things through this process. I will be honest. There is a chance that China will deny us. They are getting strict. I may not lose the weight I need. But you know what? Its okay.

Someone posted on this blog at such the perfect time to "Go until God says stop". God has opened many doors and if he closes them, we will be so disappointed. But He knows the future, not I, and I must trust that he will provide.

Am I expecting to be denied? Of course not. I spoke to the Ga Director tonight and he is going to do his best to get us logged in by May 1st. We will see. I'm always motivated when I leave these meetings.
I hope Michael will post his thoughts because we had an amazing interaction with a little princess tonight!
Pray for us!

3 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

That's right. Go until God says stop. We are in the same situation. If we don't get logged in before May 1, we can be denied as well. God has opened so many doors for us, so I will continue until he says,"Stop." I feel peace about the whole situation...yet HE holds our future.

Karen said...

Praying for you that your agency has "God Speed" and get you logged in by May 1st!

Special K said...

Hi there! It was great talking with you at First Fridays. Wishing you all the best for a speedy paperchase and LID!