Friday, January 04, 2008

First Fridays




Its that time again! Tonight is the First Fridays meeting. For more info go to www.firstfridayschina.com
If you live anywhere near Atlanta, I encourage you to attend. Its a special time that's almost indescribable. If you have any interest in adoption, I challenge you to come! I know I have spoken about it before. Its a place to meet people who are thinking about adopting, waiting for their children, some who are paperchasing and others who are already home. Its casual and it really is like one big family. Its the coolest thing and we would love to see you there. Michael's taking his camera and hopefully we can get one of us together tonight. There is a special speaker tonight who is a really big part of our red thread. I cant wait to hear her story again. If you saw the China's Lost Girls video, you will recognize her. She is going to share her family's journey tonight. We are excited and would not miss this for the world. First Fridays has been an encouragement and something we just look forward to. Its impossible to put into words what this group has done for me. Its this group that we watched our first referral video and I waited at work for "Gotcha Day" photos. (this family knows who I am talking about). Im tired so I am writing way tooo much. God is soooo good and I thankful that FF is a part of our lives. I have to save some for after FF I guess. For those who are going who may read this, several of us are going to have dinner at La Dolce Vita between 5:30 and 6:00. Email me at amyschristopher@comcast.net if you would like to attend.



By the way, did you notice my Michael posted below?????

No comments: