Friday, September 01, 2006

Tonight

Well, tonight is our first Chinese adoption support group thingy. I am pretty excited as we are going to meet a lot of people and meet some children born in China. Its called First Friday and its held the first Friday of the month. This is the first time we have been able to go. It should be fun. A nurse that works with me tore out a piece of paper that had an adoption seminar this Thursday using the group we will be using. Im not sure I will be able to go, but its nice that people are looking out for me. I am getting more focused on getting the house organized. We may board Lucy for 2 weeks in October and if we do, that will be when we get most of the organization done. Ive learned that we need to show proof of shots for the cats, so we will need to get that done as well. I am also hoping we will see the couple we met on the cruise again..

There really is a lot of things to do, but it will get done, I am sure..Its nice to have something to motivate me..

No comments: