Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Adoption talk

We spent a good portion of our weekend in Florida talking about the adoption process, the long trip to China and changes to our house. I am still going over adoption agencies but we are feeliing good with our decision. We got home to 2 new packets from different agencies.

I keep hearing stories of people who have adopted internationally. if you have friends or stories who have gone through it, please let me know!

This week, we are going to try to get letters from our drs saying we are healthy to be parents, hopefully get some money from work to start the process and talk to people about being a reference for us. Be warned, you make get a phone call or email from us!


Thats it for today, the more I write the more I realize I have to do, especially to the house..Wwe have a lot of painting to do.....Wanna help? Just kidding.

Until the next update!

Amy

No comments: