Sunday, June 18, 2006

Application

I have looked at the application and the letter that was written to Steve and Nancy and realized it was meant for us. The letter just stated we needed to doctors letters saying we were healthy enough to be parents. I let them know at the meeting and on the preliminary application that Michael was diabetic and they told me it shouldnt be a problem. I am researching other couples that may have health issues just to feel more secure about all of this. I have been working the last 3 nights so I have not been awake enough to fill it out, but I noticed it was extensive which is really good. We have to get all kind of referances including, family, friends, employers and someone from our church.

Hopefully I will get started on the application on Tuesday!




www.valtool.blogspot.com

www.xanga.com/amychristopher

www.xanga.com/amychristopher

No comments: