Saturday, October 04, 2008

adoption support group!

Last night, Michael had to work so I went by myself to enjoy dinner and fellowship with some adoption friends. Once again, I had a wonderful time and realized that community is awesome. If you live in the Atlanta area and are interested in adoption at all (domestic or international) I hope you get the chance to join us. Drop me a comment and I will get you in the info. I finally got to spend some time with Miss Delilah and boy is she awesome, as well as her big sister Lennah! I love my friends and look forward to getting to know them more






4 comments:

Sarah k said...

Beautiful blog hon. You came to mine and then I came to yours.. Please pray for us Amy. Our foster family is trying to take our baby in TAiwan and we are emergency moving him this Tuesday night our time.. Wednesday their time. You have allowed God to use you by the way to drive in a feeling I have had this week to start an adoption support group in our area.. Thank you. God bless you as you journey to your daughter.. I am putting your blog on my blog and will be making a "secret blog" if you want to follow our journey let me know and I will get you the info when this happens. Thank you!
Taiwankiddo2@yahoo.com
Sarah k
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com

Donna said...

So sad I missed it :( Looking forward to the next one though!

Laura said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! We will try to be there next time!

Laura

Margaret M said...

All these posts make me want to move to Atlanta...what a wonderful first Fridays group!