Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday Meditations

No matter how few comments I get here (and that really is not the point), I love my weekly list of some of the things I talk to God about. This week, I got several messages and emails of people asking for prayer.

Please pray for Margaret as she and Graeme are in the hospital hours away from home having his surgery.

Pray for those travelling this week to and from
China, P
ray for those who are doubting some of their decisions.

Pray that we can continue to encourage each other.
Pray that no matter who wins the election, that God will begin working in the life of a man who will influence the world.

Pray for encouragement for those who are not getting the good news that they were expecting
Please pray for Jason and Amber. Today marks the 1 year they lost Ava. They lost 2 sweet girls within 1 year and my heart is with them today

Praises to the extra day of referral.

Praise
God, that Donna got that wonderful piece of paper she was waiting for. Praise God that people are adopting from all over the world. I am thankful that this wait has allowed us to meet some awesome people. Hope you will join me in prayer

2 comments:

Donna said...

I love hearing your Monday prayers! Thanks for remembering me and my baby Faith in them. I love the one about our future president and that God will be a part of his life.

Praying that LynnMarie is loved on tonight too :)

Kristy said...

Amy this is a beautiful post!!! God bless you and your family and all of your loved ones.

Love and blessings, Kristy