This afternoon we received a call from CCAI to ask us a few questions they needed to check off and to give us an update on our travel.
They anticipate receiving our TA early next week (Feb 23/24). Our travel group is a large one, so they have decided to break it into two trips, separated by a week. We have been placed in the second group based on our LOA and our anticipated date to depart is March 11.
While this is two days before LynnMarie's first birthday, it is not good news for us to have/hold her by or on that special day. We asked if they could consider this element and place us in the first group, but it appears they have already done some element of procedure that cannot be undone, or at least that's what they told us.
But at least we have a bit clearer picture as to when we will be on our way.
We're coming baby girl!