Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Another Work Day

Today will be another good day for the adoption journey as I will be at work until 11am or so after which I will come home to get Amy and we will drive the half hour or so downtown to visit the Georgia Secretary of State's office to get our documents certified at the state level. After that we'll be visiting the offices of our two senators to petition them for help in expeditiing the I-171.

I'm thinking if we have time afterwards we'll go see a movie together before we go pick up Amy's sister Kelly (she's in town for her job) and take her to trivia tonight.

6 comments:

Mama Melissa said...

Hi there. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yes, I've been waiting for quite awhile now. Looks like you are waiting for the I-171H! Good luck and I hope it comes in sooner than you think. Are you wanting to get LID before May? Or just impatient for that piece of 'gold',lol?!

I'll follow your journey. Feel free to stop by anytime.

Peace.

Mommy Spice said...

Getting closer. We did the Sec. of State 2 weeks ago. I just sent our dossier off to the Chinese Consulate yesterday for authentication.

4D said...

Good luck!

Keep smilin!

Kelly said...

I am soooo sorry that I didn't get to make it to trivea but Jason's Deli soup was really great!!! I didn't even make it to the salad or dessert. Thanks so much guys for taking me. Great to see you both and can't wait to see you when you come back down...
kel

Heather said...

We know how frustrating it can be to wait for those documents! Hang in there! Hope they come soon!

Heather

Susie said...

I would be happy to follow your journey to your little girl. If you have any questions I may be able to answer them. -Susie,
LID - 8/11/06, http://phillipspathtochina.blogspot.com