Monday, February 26, 2007

Mail

I woke up from my nap to find Michael home, who had brought the mail in. In the mail were 2 letters from the Senators offices that we visited last week. At least we know someone wrote back.
I am at work and I have just made sure that all forms we are sending to Houstin have been copied. I have written the cover letter and gotten the application ready. I just need Michael to double check and add the money order!

Michaels BC made its way back to DC today and I thought I made a mistake by sending it FedEx but apparently they only accept FedEx. Whoo!

My old college neighbor posted below and shes been logged in for a few months. I cant wait to hear more stories from her!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I will have to read yours to catch up on your progress! Waiting is so difficult! Hang in there! I'll be checking back from time to time!