Friday, August 17, 2007

Feelings oh oh feelings

Thanks to all who have encouraged Michael and I . Your words make me smile. I am still positive and totally thrilled about the adoption process and seeing LynnMarie for the first time, but I have not been that cheerful these days. You can read it about it here. If you love 80s videos, visit Michaels blog

I try to be as happy and joyful on this blog as I can. I want it to be real, I want it to be honest. But really, there has not been much negative stuff to report. Oh I have my down days, it just doesn't involve the adoption process. Thinking about this experience makes me smile. We may have a long wait, that wait includes preparation time, getting ourselves ready, making wonderful friends and the opportunity to get closer to God. I wouldn't want to miss this!!!
I want this to be real. This is something that LynnMarie may read one day!

Just wanted my blogging friends to know that I am not always so happy! (heehee)


8 comments:

4D said...

Be real. Be yourself.

Keep smilin!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I like to hear honesty. Happy, or sad!

Kim said...

What do I do know since I accepted into that blog.. It shows up on mine now.. Do I post my secret pal gifts on there?
Thanks
Kim

dawn said...

That is what makes your blog great....it isn't sugar coated, artificially flavoured hooey.

Tammy said...

I pray you will be filled with joy that is unexplainable and God continues to strengthen your faith even through this waiting. By the way, we did our countdown jars!!!! FUN!!!!

Elise said...

The blogging is for you...stay true to yourself:)

Abby's Mom said...

Hope your feeling happier soon :)

Donna said...

Hope you feel "happier" soon as most of us know where to search for true happiness ;) I look forward to reading your blog daily-so don't stop blogging!