Monday, August 13, 2007

Monday Meditations

Today I am so thankful for my friends here who are so encouraging and I am thankful for my First Friday friends. If you are in the Atlanta area, you must check this group out. Its just awesome. I am thankful that we have found a home church. Read about it here and here!

What are you praying for?
Im praying for the families that are adjusting to life at home with their new ones.

I'm praying for our babies and those that are taking care of those!

Im praying that our wait decreases.

Im praying that I can find things to do while learning to be patient.

I'm praying that the rumors and negative talks will not hinder others from this process!

Specifically, I am praying for Shelby as she waits for her family to bring her home. Im praying for Sheridan and Michael and Kim who have been united for over a week. They will be home soon and I pray for a smooth adjustment.

I am praying for YOU! Im praying for everyone who reads this today that you will be blessed beyond measure.

10 comments:

Brian and Christy said...

Thank-You for your Prayers. Please know that you and everyone else in this process is in our Prayers daily, as well!!

God Bless!!
Brian & Christy Steele
Harrodsburg, KY.
LID 4/24/07 for Keelyn Maddox
(Maddie)
waiting4maddie.blogspot.com

jeanette said...

I love your Monday prayer days! I'm praying too! :)

Angie said...

Thank you for your prayers and please know we are praying for you too!

Cristy said...

I don't think we've met at First Fridays as it has been over a year since we have been, but we do know the Perry's and found your site through them. What a blessing you are praying weekly- I would love to join you in these prayer requests!

Blessings
Cristy Claxton
happilyeverafter2boy2girls.blogspot.com

Middle-Aged Moi said...

YOU ARE A SWEETIE, and I love to read your Monday posts!

Don and Be said...

Prayer - what a great thing!

Donna said...

Thanks for thinking of us every week. What a great friend we have found :)

Tammy said...

Thanks for your prayers. This is a busy week as we start our structured chaos (also called homeschool) ha! I appreciate your prayers and also lift you up regularly. Today is our 2 month anniversary on our LID so we are slowly but surely counting it off. I just want to be useful for the glory of God through the wait, so thanks for praying for us!

Steffie B. said...

I love your Monday prayer days.....you are so uplifting!

Thank you! ;)

redmaryjanes said...

I'm a day late, but I will join in this weeks prayer requests. I enjoy having you in my life Amy.