Sunday, March 16, 2008

Monday meditations


Good morning friends! I haven't posted here in a week! What the heck! Last weekend I spent last weekend praying with new friends and it was so beautiful and I plan on spending a lot of time today in prayer. I do not have a list in mind, but I will be praying for Michael and I, China, and everyone who has a small part in the process. Some of you have left the most encouraging comments and I thank you.
Hope you will share with us what you are praying for today. Might I add, praying for you guys is sooo much fun! Its such an honor to talk to God about you.

4 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

You are so sweet.

Lea

Janet said...

Praying with you, Amy. I'm also praying for our permanent resident visas to come through. Sigh.

The Straight's said...

Thanks for the extra prayers. I posted about some specific ones on my blog today. You happen to be in there too!

redmaryjanes said...

I am praying for Crystal who is in Malawi bringing home Savannah. Also for Cyndi's father with cancer and Kerri's cancer.