Wednesday, March 19, 2008

my thoughts

Today is just one of those days. One of those days when I just dream of LynnMarie. Nothing special happened today, just a couple of reminders of Gods promises.

Just a little excited about her coming home, and I know we have a long wait. I just look around and talk to friends and I know we have amazing support. I know our family will just love and spoil her and help her make amazing memories.

I can not wait to spend a week at Disney World with her, and take other family trips. I cant wait for every moment with her. I cant wait to teach her about Jesus and see her in her yearly Christmas program.

I can not wait to see if LynnMarie will have brothers and sisters and taking that family picture years down the road.

Its just a wonderful, silly, looking forward to the future, happy, blessed day

8 comments:

Kelley said...

I'm glad that you have such a happy attitude about waiting! I saw a baby today that was about the size that Chloe was when we adopted her, and it made me really long for the someday when we have Holly...but in the meantime, I'm enjoying every minute with Chloe!

The good thing about waiting is waiting with friends! I can't wait to watch you do all of those things with LynnMarie!

Donna said...

What great dreams you have for your family. We are living proof that dreams do come true! Looking forward to seeing your family grow too.

Shelly and Family said...

Hang in there...I remember all too well having days like the one your are having while waiting for Francesca...

Kim :) said...

Your attitude is so refreshing for me! :) Thanks for sharing!!

redmaryjanes said...

I completely understand your feelings and there will be a lot of beautiful family photos and I'm pretty sure there will be Disney World too.

Operationtigerlily said...

I had one of those days this week too. Sigh.

FHL said...

And it's a day your almost one year closer too! We may be inching along, but every inch is a step closer to our babies :-)

You have a good eye! Our profile photo was taken on Castaway Cay with the ship in the background. By far the best family vacation we've ever had! I can say with confidence that you are going to have a wonderful time :-)

Unknown said...

Your dreams WILL come true!