Sunday, August 03, 2008

Monday Meditations

Morning! I am soooo thankful for my adoption community around the country. From the blogging community to my First Friday group (see post below), its been the most amazing wait ever!

What are you praying for?
I pray that families will be united soon. Shelby and Delilah will be with their families soon and that's sooo cool. I pray that seeds are being planted for adoption in general across the world. Each one of us has the power to make an amazing difference in people's lives simply by our attitude. I pray I maintain an attitude of hope and joy! I pray for those who are discouraged. I pray for LynnMarie and that she gets an extra hug today! I am praying for you.

Let me know if you stop by today please!

7 comments:

The Evans Family said...

I'm praying that Grace continues on the bump-less road to recovery

Lennah and Delylah's mom said...

Thanks for praying for us. I definitely need it since I am traveling solo.
Cathy

Unknown said...

Hi Amy!!
Hope you had a great weekend. Thanks for posting about First Friday. I wish we had something like that...but I promise I am going to make it down to one in Atlanta one of these days. Have a great week...
Patti

Donna said...

Stopping by of course to check out your prayer requests. Is there another Shelby out there somewhere?

Carol said...

I'm late.....maybe we ought to have a prayer date again Amy, I hear that CC@@ is sending 2 days of referrals? I feel so bad for the people next in line......2 days!!! This is just a heart breaker!

k1 said...

I stopped by!

redmaryjanes said...

Hi there girl!
Yes, I had the delight last night of getting to meet Karen and her family.
We had a wonderful time.
Micah let me hold him and gave me wonderful smiles and a hug : )