This shall be the first of many posts looking for your honest and humble answers from those who have been there and done that.
Lets first say that I have no clue as to what I am doing. I can tell you that we we in fact have a crib, a car seat, stroller and 2 boxes of diapers.
This is real. We are totally going to China and bringing back the daughter we have dreamed about and prayed for for sooooo long. That in itself is a whole other post.
So, here is the beginning of my long and somewhat silly list of questions.
1) what do you do on the plane 17 hours???
2) what do you take in your carry on?
3) VISA's- when do I learn about that? I have seen people recommending certain sites but havent heard anything
4)Should you take food into China?
5)If you had the opportunity to wire the orphanage fee to China, would you?
6) what was on your list of things to do before China???
7) What do you wish you had taken to China?
8) What kinds of things did you give the nannies as gifts?