Thursday, April 02, 2009

Loving LynnMarie

We are adjusting well, I think. LynnMarie slept from 10-4am and then again from 415 until 9 when I walked in her room, found her naked and diaper less and a very wet crib. So we get dressed and had a lovely lunch with Eric and Tiffany.

Our first family experience was on Tuesday. In the late afternoon, we ran some errands including lunch and Chik Fil A. Not only did Miss LM love her bread, she got a free cow!!! We headed over the visit the Pink Elephant, a children's boutique in Marietta and just window shopped. Then we headed over and walked the mall. We attempted to keep her brace on all day as she was in the stroller but chick still got it off. I was very excited to see her in the Disney Store and she met a new friend. She will visit her new friend and hopefully one day see her at the park. Little girl is funny. If I now say yes, she shakes her head no. She loves to watch the kitty cats and still goes to bed very well. God is seriously allowing us to love the most perfect little girl for our family. It saddens me that I even had doubts but that's another story all together.

Then on Wednesday, LM and I made it to Bible Study where we were showered with some cool gifts and we played "Pass the baby" while studying Acts. We talked about China, adoption and then everyone prayed for us. It was very cool. Thank you ladies. LM ended her night at trivia. We had to make an appearance as everyone wanted to meet her, but I do not know if she will be joining our team!!! She is a fun girl and I hope you all get to meet her!!!
So for your viewing pleasure



Nice to meet you Minnie!

Dude, you kept Chik Fil A secret? NOT COOL!


I Think I like this Chicken thing




Good morning




15 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

She is just darling! I'm glad that everything is going so well.

Marla said...

How cute! Glad things are going great, it sounds like y'all are having a lot of fun already!

Kim said...

We used to put our kids in zipper pajamas backwards so they couldn't strip themselves! (Those jammies usually had feet in them which I would just cut off right below the elastic at the ankle)
*smiles*
Kim

Don and Be said...

Great family day story. I schlep JMei everywhere like it's old hat. We are a team. We are jazzed beyond words for you 3.

Michelle said...

Wow, congratulations!! How exciting! You're right, she's just gorgeous, you are so very lucky to have her, and she you. Enjoy!!!

Unknown said...

It was so fun to meet your precious daughter today! She is so adorable and we just love her. See you tomorrow night.

Sally-Girl! said...

Too cute for words!!!!

RamblingMother said...

So sweet. So glad things are going so well!

Shelly and Family said...

She is just so adorable! I bet you guys are so happy to finally be home as a family of three!

Julie and Steve said...

OMG! I miss Chik-fil-a...I'm totally jealous of lil Miss LM. Looks like fun was had by all :)

Kiy said...

Oh my, I am still loving those cheeks! How do you possibly get anything done? I'd be kissing those cheeks ALL day long! I am amazed that she can get herself undressed - and diaper too! Emi has never tried it, although she once got her diaper undone underneath her clothes - we still don't have a clue on that one!

I have heard of the trick Kim is referring to. My mom tells me she had to do that with me. I am *sure* she is confusing me with my sister. I would never had done anything like that, lol!

Cheers and have fun!

Kiy

Alyson and Ford said...

She is so sweet!! You must be in heaven!

Alyzabeth's Mommy

Joanne said...

Ooooooooo, what a doll! I am so happy things are going well and very smooth. Your little girl is such a treasure :)

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

So fun!! How cute is she? You sound like you are settling into parenthood like a pro. Enjoy :)

Kim N Jeff said...

She is soooo cute! I'm so happy for all of you... Glad to hear that she is doing so well!