Sunday, April 15, 2007

Changes to the blog

You may notice I changed a few things here and there will a bigger change to the header in a few weeks. I have added blogs that I read to the side and categorized them by the Log In Dates.

We are hoping for ours in a few weeks and we shall be celebrating when we get it. Nothing else is really going on. I took a few moments at work and explained dossiers, LID, referrals and GOTCHA day to a few girls at work. It was nice that they were so interested in it all..

If you do not see your name on the side, its either because I haven't gotten to it yet or I do not know your LID!!!!


Amy

2 comments:

Daniella said...

Thanks for visiting - I found your blog last week and commented about your DTC - hoping you get a speedy LID!

redmaryjanes said...

It looks wonderful and I LOVE seeing my blog on there!!!