Saturday, June 07, 2008

First Friday

After many months, we went back to our First Friday group and we had a good time and had some yummy cookies.

We started the evening at La Dolce Vita with friends and watching Sheridan, Lili and Micah was fun! Micah is awesome and I am so glad we finally met. Karen and Bruce, you rock as parents and I hope I am half as fun as you guys!

Then we went to the church to meet our group. It was just a really nice time. Mr. Dan, thanks for showing the video and speaking. No matter what you say, there is always a phrase that always sticks in my heart and I so grateful for you and your family.

We met some new people and visited with old friends. This group is completely amazing. We have families adopting from China, Vietnam, Ethiopia (very soon) and domestically. We have seen pregnancies (some were surprise pregnancies) and have rejoiced and celebrated with them.

Check out the sidebar. First Friday group has a trip planned to China and the Starfish Orphanage was mentioned. Many of us have been praying for Amanda and the children in her care..Let's continue!!

If you are in Atlanta, I hope you will be at FF in August!!!!

No comments: