Sunday, June 08, 2008

Monday Meditations



Okay, so there is a lot to be thankful for. The Miracle family is in China getting their son. Tymm and Laura and heading to Ethiopia this week to being their sweet girl home. Referrals are on their way. Life is good! People are adopting domestically. Children are finding homes. Families are meeting each other for the first time and when you think about that, your heart has to smile! I am thankful for this thing called blogging. I have really enjoyed getting to know so many of you.
Lots to pray for as well. I loved both of these pics, this week. I continue to pray for our sweet LynnMarie and every hand that touches her and every set of eyes that sees her. I pray for our agencies. I know this is a hard time for all of them. I pray for our families who keep asking when our babies are coming home, and you know they feel bad when you give them the same answer.
Pray for the baby who is in crib # 18. Our First Friday group is sponsoring this crib through Love Without Boundaries.
I pray for you. I pray that as you read this, you know that you rock. Even if you are not in the adoption community (haha)!!!! I pray that you will find some peace today and that you will stay encouraged.

So what about you? Whats on your heart today?





8 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Those are beautiful things to pray for and I am thankful to have met you too.

I am trying to put together a list of recommended adoption books for families and children on the new blog. Can you go over there an leave a comment if you have any you'd like to suggest?

Ann said...

Those are great. I love the connections that I have made all over the world through this think called blogging. The love, support, and prayers all make a huge difference.

OH MY #6 said...

What an awesome post. I am just thankful to come to your Monday mediations to get a reality check for the week.

have a fantastic week my friend!

Lea
xo

Tracey and Mike said...

I am saying a prayer of thanks for us being led down the WC path and in turn receiving our beautiful daughter. And I am praying for your journey down this new path.

The Princess's Mommy said...

What a sweet post! We found our angel on the WC list...I pray you will find yours there, too!
Have a blessed day,
Monica

kitchu said...

Did you join yet?
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CCAIWCP/

You should! GREAT group of people! For CCAI waiting families.

Jodee said...

Great post. I am looking forward to following your journey to adoption. Adoption is such an amazing thing!

mommy24treasures said...

what a lovely post. How exciting about filling out the medical list and sending it in. A step closer to your child...