Sunday, October 29, 2006

paperwork, paperwork

I am back from a wonderful weekend full of love and memories..I attended a wedding and visited friends and their chidren.

Michael and I went over a lot of paperwork. Our first social work visit in Thursday. We are meeting at a Starbucks just to talk. I am looking forward to it. This past week, we both got our employment verification letters and I will work on our adoption petition this week. We are also working on birth certificates and marriage licenses. The good thing about getting married in Florida is that is saves us a step. Yeah..We are still confused by a lot but taking it one step at a time.

We saw hubbys dad at lunch and we talked about names for a bit. MIchael and I have a long list and we are curious as to what people think of them. None of them are strange or anything, but we are curious. We may put a pole up of what girl names people like..
on that note, I am going to bed

No comments: