Sunday, May 20, 2007

Monday Prayer Time

Every Monday, everyone is invited to join us in praying for our adoptions. Our God hears us and loves to hear us come together in prayer.

Feel free to share with us what is on your heart.


List of prayer topics

Us-the parents. Pray that God will use our waiting time to make us the best parents we can be
Our babies- that everyone that comes in contact with our babies will be blessed
Our agencies- they have a lot on their plates. Pray for each member of the staff
Everyone who touches our dossiers-
Pray for those who are matching families with their babies
Pray for those people who review our dossiers
Pray for those who organize the travel
Adoption finances

Specific prayer requests (feel free to add a prayer request in the comments. I will make sure it gets here)

Michael and Kim- they are in the review room now and faced with some questions regarding Ki ms health
Families that are travelling soon-pray for sweet reunions and travel mercies

Any creative ideas on what I can call Monday prayer time? We will be doing this every Monday or at least the Mondays I can remember and hope you join us!!

If you are not on the blogroll. let me know your LID so I can follow your journey!







15 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Wonderful list. I will pray today.

Unknown said...

Joining you in prayer!

It is almost summer for me, I'll be up fo lunch after that.

Tammy said...

I join you in prayer for these things...

shelley said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I would love to leave a prayer request...we are sending our dossier and homestudy to our Taiwan agency and we would love a review without questions. Thanks.

shelley
www.finishingourfamilyfromchina.blogspot.com
www.letsgototaiwan.blogspot.com

Dawn and Dale said...

I too am praying for all these things and more with you today!!

Could you also add adoption finances to the list?? Thanks!!

Blessings..

Olivia said...

hi there,
Thank you for my comment and stopping by my blog! I look foward to following your journey to your daughter! Please stop by often, I will have alot of updates throughout my pregnancy!

THanks again!!!

Shandra said...

I love this idea! What a powerful use of your blog!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming to visit my blog!! I love the videos of Wicked. You can be sure you and your family is in our prayers!! : ) Jenny Markmiller

Daniella said...

What a nice idea.

Gracie said...

Hey I am soooo happy for you guys that are adopting- Its a great thing to do I am going to do it when I get older! I am sure you will make great parents. Feel free to visit my blog!

Gracie
Best Friends with someone who adopted

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

I said a prayer too...praying for everyone and praying we will get the call early next month!

Roy and Lori said...

Wonderful idea !

We will be praying with you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting us on the prayer list. Though trying to stay positive, each day becomes harder and harder. Say a special prayer today for Sheridan - it is his 2nd birthday without a MaMa and BaBa-but boy, are we trying to get him home.

Anonymous said...

Forgot to add to the first post - possible names could be Monday Meditations or Monday Mercies

Ann said...

I would love to be a part of this. We are adopting through Taiwan though, got onto the waiting list March 2006. It works a little different from the China program, but I think this is a wonderful idea.