Friday, May 11, 2007

More thoughts on Adoption

I haven't posted a while since our entries regarding last Friday night. There was a reason. It was such an emotional, wonderful experience, its been on my mind, A LOT. I can't believe where this journey has taken us so far, and we are still in Georgia

Michael and I have been talking about names. I have no idea where this will take us, but its pretty exciting.

Adoption. I never thought I would be experiencing this. If you have friends who have mentioned it or if you are thinking about, please look into it. I can not explain this experience. The orientation, the paperchasing, the DTC, the LID and now THE WAIT. Its been awesome. Its been incredible. God's hand has been over us since we began. Has it been hard? No!!!! Has it been time consuming and sometimes frustrating? YES!!! Would I do it again? yes, if we were financially able.
Adoption; domestic or international? closed or open? Which agency? There are so many questions. But there are also so many resources.
If you are thinking about. If its crossed your mind, PRAY about it. Its amazing what one prayer can do. God listens, and He answers!!!

No comments: