Monday, May 21, 2007

There is a lot of things Michael and I need to do in order to get our home and house ready for baby Christopher (who will be named shortly). This is the one advantage of having a long wait ahead of us.

We really need to clean and organize our house and get rid of a lot of stuff. We are looking at holding a BIG garage sale sometime. We can attempt to get rid of a lot of stuff., make enough money to pay a small bill or 2, and we will donate the stuff that does not sell to charity.
Has anyone done this? Do you have any hints or suggestions? Are you in the Atlanta area and want to join us? The more the merrier!!!!

Can anyone send me a link to a photo I can use for our one month countdown?

Thats really it for now. Tonight at work, I chose a friend from my blogroll and caught up on old posts! I am so glad I did! I'm off to find another one!!!

8 comments:

Steffie B. said...

Oh....we have some remodeling to do as well! At least it will take up some of the time right?!?!?

Polar Bear said...

We have so much to do and I keep putting it off because I think I have so much time. I guess I better make a list and get busy. Once school starts in the fall I will be too busy and not want to worry about cleaning out closets. :)

Will you e-mail me sramsey65@alltel.net.

Tracy said...

In our old neighborhood, a realtor used to sponsor a neighborhood-wide garage sale. The realtor would advertise the sale, and it grew into quite an event every year!

Mick said...

I love getting rid of junk, clutter and stuff I simply haven't used in the past 2 years.

Although, I do believe you still have ample time, it's probably a good idea to start the de-clutter process, good for house soul.

redmaryjanes said...

I don't have a cool 1 month LID. I just had Tyler hold up one finger and took a picture and posted that.
My friends always had good luck posting their garage sale in the paper.

Deb said...

good luck with your yard sale.

Mariah said...

I wish you lived closer!! I have a room full of garage sale stuff...I just dread doing it by myself!! Good luck! Lots of signs!

M and M said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!

I have never had a garage sale, I usually end up taking things to Goodwill.